A new crypto trading ecosystem powered by TDZ could introduce some much-needed features and take crypto trading to the next level
What is Tradelize?
Tradelize is creating a blockchain-powered trading ecosystem to appeal to both professional crypto traders, budding investors and newcomers to crypto trading. The ecosystem will be powered by the Tradelize (TDZ) utility token.
Here is a look at what Tradelize is offering, who it can benefit, and the TDZ token itself.
Cryptocurrency trading is volatile and intimidating. Newcomers face a steep learning curve and it is not easy to make informed trading decisions quickly. While professional traders have overcome these issues, they still have to trade on multiple exchanges which is time consuming and may involve extra trading fees. They are also forced to allocate their funds across exchanges. Furthermore, professional traders are currently unable to profit from their trading knowledge, but only their trading results.
Tradelize wants to solve these problems by connecting newcomers and investors with professional traders (ProTraders) in the same trading ecosystem.
The Tradelize ecosystem will consist of three components:
- Terminal: serves professional traders by feeding them real-time trading data and trading capability across multiple global exchanges from a single Tradelize account. All trading happens on the Tradelize.terminal
- Web: allows newcomers and investors to make informed decisions by copying the successful trading strategies of ProTraders.
- Score: All ProTraders’ trades will be recorded on the blockchain and be scored based on their success. Tradelize.score will identify the top-performing professional traders and newcomers and investors can choose which ProTraders to copy based on their Tradelize.score.
To date, 12 major crypto exchanges have connected with the Tradelize platform (with more exchanges promised).
ProTraders get a revolutionary trading terminal and a new source of income
ProTraders can use the Tradelize.terminal to trade across major global cryptocurrency exchanges from a single account. This Direct Market Access (DMA) solution should allow traders to make faster trading decisions by comparing trading volumes, price quotes and liquidity across exchanges. It could also result in lower trade fees.
ProTraders will also receive a cut of the profits earned by other Tradelize users who copy their strategies. This will give them a new and lucrative source of income, especially since ProTraders can set their own commission rates.
Newcomers can now look like experts
Newcomers and investors can use the Tradelize.web portal to easily follow and copy ProTraders of their choice. Users can choose ProTraders based on their Tradelize.score and have the option to allow Tradelize’s automated trading systems to repeat ProTraders’ trades based on user-defined preferences.
The Tradelize.web Account Management feature allows users to manage trade strategies, risks and provides reports based on users’ own trade and investment statistics.
Tradelize will also release a mobile app which will feature many Tradelize.web features.
The TDZ token
TDZ is a utility token and an internal means of payment within the Tradelize ecosystem. Users will need at least USD 100 worth of TDZ tokens to access Tradelize.terminal and copy trading strategies on Tradelize.web and the app.
TDZ is the only way to:
- Pay trading fees
- Pay profit fees to Tradelize on copy trading strategies (10% fixed fee)
- Receive referral bonuses
The token may soon provide access to upcoming planned services, for example:
- Historical data access for back testing, bot creation, etc.
- Automated trading strategies
All services are charged in TDZ tokens even though their prices will be denominated in fiat currencies. Actual TDZ market value will determine the number of tokens required to pay transaction fees.
From the perspective of token holders, the perceived value of TDZ tokens will likely be influenced by the following since TDZ is the sole means of payment within the ecosystem:
- Supply: Total token supply will be capped and the supply will be determined after the public sale (this has been confirmed by admins on Tradelize’s public Telegram channel). This should create scarcity.
- Demand: Since supply is capped, if Tradelize becomes popular and attracts a large user base, the token’s demand and perceived value may also increase, all else equal.
- Range of services purchasable by the token: If Tradelize increases the number of services that only TDZ tokens can pay for, the demand for tokens could also increase.
- Quality of ProTraders: A key selling point for Tradelize is that newcomers can copy ProTraders’ successful trade strategies. If Tradelize can attract and retain a large group of successful ProTraders, the success of their strategies should attract new users, which could result in more copy trades and increased demand for the token.
More information regarding Tradelize, the TDZ token and product demos can be found on the official Tradelize website.
Disclaimer: Investing in cryptocurrencies, and digital tokens is highly risky and speculative. The material presented here is for information purposes only. This information presented here is not intended to provide any sort of investment advice, nor does it recommend any company, or digital token and should not be taken as the basis for any investment decision or strategy.